Today the AA is, in many ways, the same motoring organisation that motorists have trusted since 1905. With millions of members AA is by far the largest UK motoring organisation with some 3,300 highly trained patrols.
The principle difference these days is that AA now provide services not only to get you safely from point A to point B, but also to help organise your finances and even buy a new or second-hand car. In terms of insurance cover, and peace of mind, the AA comes pretty close to offering everything one needs.
With AA Motor Insurance
you'll discover just how much better Motor Insurance can be, with lots of benefits that are just not offered by many other Motor Insurance companies.
With AA you can also get your money back if you find a cheaper car insurance policy within 21 days of purchasing your AA Car Insurance policy.
If you think you're paying too much for your Motor Insurance then there's a good chance you could make savings by signing up with AA Motor Insurance
and making use of AA Drivesafe.
You could pay less with the new AA 'Pay how you Drive' Motor Insurance. With AA Drivesafe telematic insurance you are rewarded for showing that you are a safe driver!
Whether you are a young driver, a newly-qualified driver or even if you already have driving convictions, you could save money on Motor Insurance with AA Drivesafe. Find out more about AA Drivesafe
Price is, of course, just one factor that you should take into consideration when purchasing Motor Insurance; however, fortunately, with AA Motor Insurance
you get not only some of the most affordable UK Motor Insurance, but also some of the best features:
Here is a quick look at what you get with AA comprehensive car insurance cover:
* A dedicated UK insurance claim-line that is available 24-hours a day, 365 days a year
* You will receive a courtesy car while your own car is being repaired
* Personal accident cover up to £5,000 (or up to £7,500 if you are an existing AA member)
* 35% off AA Breakdown Service when you buy with Motor Insurance online
* Windscreen and window repairs without loss of your no-claims AA discount
* Assistance with overnight accommodation or onward transport following an accident
* Medical expenses up to £300 per person (or up to £400 if you are an AA member)
As you can see, compared to some other Motor Insurance companies, AA offers a lot more features, and you'll find that it usually costs less as well.